Are you looking for a unique property management experience in a leadership role? We are a growing company and currently have an opening for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to oversee one of Canada's largest Business Campuses. We are offering a $1,000 signing bonus for this position.
BlueStone Properties is an award-winning family operated industry leader in property management, construction and development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to exhibit their broad range of skills and experience and collaborate with a team of professionals that foster creativity. Reporting to the VP Commercial Properties, the Commercial Property Manager (CPM) is responsible for the day-to-day operations for our 700,000 square foot portfolio with 200 tenants.
- Provide excellent tenant services in a timely and courteous manner
- Coordinate with the Construction Manager on the day-to-day maintenance, repair and replacement projects, new builds and renovations, preventative maintenance and energy management programs
- Responsible for all tenant renewals and tenant status changes (i.e. Assignments) including negotiations, proforma calculations and deal sheets in coordination with the Leasing Manager and Lease Administration
- Assist the Leasing Manager on all leasing activities including leasing inquiries, showings and following BlueStone's Proven Process
- Actively participate in the development of long-term leasing strategies to improve the properties revenue, tenant retention, length of tenancy and quality of tenant
- Coordinate all move in and move out including inspections and tenant orientation
- Manage and coordinate collections including monthly rents, charge-back invoicing, rental advice notices and year-end adjustments. Authorize Notices of Default and administers collection processes
- Participate in the development of the property budgets and monthly financial reviews. Coordinate the efforts of the site team to ensure compliance with the established budget and accurate expense coding
- Monitor and ensure collection of tenant Certificates of Insurance (COI) as well as contractor COI and WSIB
- Coordinate the site team in risk management, slip and fall/incident reporting, health and safety programs and certifications
- Participate in the development and coordination of marketing, promotions and tenant communications
- Has direct oversight and management of Commercial Property Coordinator(s)
- Other duties as assigned by the VP Commercial Properties
- Post-secondary education required with Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in a management role and commercial property management industry required
- Education or accreditation in related Real Estate institute recommended, such as BOMA, REIC, SIOR, ICSC
- Computer proficiency is required including Microsoft applications and property management databases
- Valid G Drivers' License required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun and award-winning environment
- Competitive wages and opportunity for benefits
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Social committee with events in the office and community
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Mileage Allowance
- Training/Education allowance
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about working at BlueStone please visit: https://youtu.be/MHiRhi4oZO4
BlueStone Properties Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available upon request during the recruitment and selection process.